Join our discord server with our invite here: https://discord.gg/S5YtdKMU7R
Discord server rules
- You must be at least 18 years of age to join. No minors are permitted on our Discord server. Unfortunately our team is not equipped to be responsible for minors.
- Do not Spam. We understand that Galway Game Jam is absolutely amazing, but we must remain civilised!
- Respect Everybody. We’re all here to enjoy Galway Game Jam and share both our games and experiences so lets make this a wonderful environment for that!
- Discrimination of any kind is not tolerated. We have many people of different cultures and identifications. Lets make sure we treat everybody equally!
- No NSFW Content. Lets ensure that the server says clean and tidy!
- Do not Impersonate Staff. Impersonation of a staff member of Galway Game Jam is very very bad, and could get you into a lot of trouble so… Don’t.
- Make Everyone Welcome! Galway Game Jam has both experienced developers, and also gets new people interested in making games! So lets make sure everyone feels welcome.
- Do not advertise without persmission Its always nice to invite people to your server, but advertisement well… Its kinda rude. So asking for permission before doing it would be very appreciated, just ask a mod and I’m sure you’ll be just fine. Its also for the sake of making sure the discord server is appropriate!
Also refer to our event Code of Conduct: https://galwaygamejam.com/code-of-conduct
For Global Game Jam events also refer to Global Game Jam’s Code of Conduct: https://globalgamejam.org/code-conduct-legal-policies
For 1GAM Galway meetings: https://1gamgalway.com/code-of-conduct
What if I’m under 18 years of age? If you are a minor and interested in game development, there are other organisations that can provide community spaces and resources, for example Coder Dojo
[Rules last updated on 03/11/2020]